Thursday, November 29, 2012

you and your memories engulf me no matter where I am or what I am doing. Every single thing I do reminds me of you in one or the other way.
Went for shopping and was immediately transported back to the time when we used to go shopping together.. went to a movie and immediately started relating ourselves to the protagonists, just like we used to do with every movie we watched.. went to hotel for dinner and started remembering how we used to eat together in a single plate.. Was driving back home and started thinking about all the times I picked you from your place and dropped you at your place and all the fun we had on roads.. Saw a couple and immediately your picture came in mind and I said to myself, once upon a time we used to hang out together too.. went to bed and immediately checked my cell with a hope that you must have called or left me a text.. I know that's totally stupid of me to do so, especially after so long a time, but.............

though we aren't together anymore, you always accompany me every single place I go..
life..............is a bitch!

read more - I miss you.... Hell, I still love you...!

No comments:

Post a Comment